House of Health serves walk-in patients and provides urgent care services for minor illnesses and injuries. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Treatment of minor illnesses, such as the flu, strep throat, and ear infections, bladder infections
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as cuts, scrapes, and sprains
- Referrals to specialists if the need arises
Our urgent care services are available from 8am to 5pm on Mondays to Fridays.
Our pricing is competitive and you will not be surprised by any bills.
We understand that unexpected medical issues can happen at any time, and we are here to help. If you are not sure whether you need to go to the emergency room or an urgent care clinic, please call us and we will be happy to help you make the best decision for your health.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing House of Health for your urgent care needs:
- Convenient location: We are located in a central location of Troy, 425 E Cherry St, right by the Corner Stone Coffee shop, making it easy for you to get to us.
- Walk-in clinic: You do not need an appointment to see us.
- Our pricing is reasonable and transparent. Just $150 for a visit.
- Experienced and qualified staff: Our staff is experienced and qualified to provide you with the care you need.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.